Metta Massage Therapy
What Your Therapist Expects of You
What Your Massage Therapist
Expects of You
For the best possible massage experience, please:
· arrive 5 minutes early.
· provide a complete health history and updates as changes
· be clean, having showered the day of treatment.
· be mentally and physically present (not under the influence
of drugs or alcohol).
· be free of contagious disease.
· do not eat a large meal within 2 hours of your appointment.
· avoid sexualized behavior.
· do not smoke in the office.
Copyright © 2003-2006
by Bruce A. Hopkins